Single Entrepreneur Spotlight
Founder of EcoBold
My business and how I got started:
I do video reviews of green products, I wanted to share with the world how many great things are out there that are not only good for the environment, but also for our health. The initial idea wasn’t to showcase them through videos though. I was looking for a business partner for over one year and could not find one, so I had to re-strategize the business plan and decided to do video reviews. It has taught me that if you want something badly enough, you’ll find ways to make it happen.
2. Why my product/service is better than the competition:
Because it’s unique, you’ll see the benefits of each product, how it works and what makes it green! Plus you’ll learn a lot about what’s going on with conventional products.
3. A typical day for me:
Emails throughout the day, shoot a video, do social networking, PR, go to an event in the area, research about the next company, edit at night. Coffee is my best friend.
4. What I love most about my business:
All the products and companies. They’re great people who really want to make a difference and won’t compromise on the quality of their product.
5. I’m cool because:
6. If my friends nominated me for an award, it would be “Most Likely to…”:
Hmm I need to ask them.
7. A movie made about my life it would be named:
The Green Girl Next Door.
8. Strangest thing you’d find in my fridge, wallet or closet:
In my wallet I’ve a list with a few possible names for my kids (if I ever have them!), I started it when I was about 10.
9. Personal qualities I admire most in others:
Humbleness, if they care about their family, doing good to others when possible.
10. Three things I hope to accomplish in the next five years:
Be the driving force behind making all products sustainable, safer and chemical free.
Be on the cover page of Time.
Own a Tesla Roadster!